Website Estrrado Technologies
We are looking for a personable and highly motivated HR intern to support the HR manager in day-to-day administrative tasks and activities.
If you’re ready to kickstart your career in Human Resources and build real-world experience with recruiting, employee development, and the coordination of HR policies and procedures, this is the internship for you. During this internship, interns are treated as equals. We value their opinions and ask them to present their views to discuss the topics and adapt our marketing plan accordingly. The main benefit of seeing all stages of development is giving interns the freedom to develop their skill set. At the end of this 6-month internship, you will be presented with a certificate that outlines your achievements.
· This internship is unpaid.
· Job Types: Full-time, Internship
HR Intern Duties and Responsibilities
· Post new positions on websites and job boards
· Assist with screening resumes and applications
· Send offer and regret letters
· Coordinate interviews
· Collect and update our database with new hire information (e.g. employment forms and contact information)
· Proofread HR documents
· Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
· Human Resources Management or Business major
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and resume databases
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
· Develop experience working on a wide variety of HR projects
· Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
· Work side-by-side with a highly experienced HR executive
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com